7 day natural beauty action plan
Wow. What a great first week of natural beauty solutions month!
So far, we learned how to:
- leverage our desire for more beauty in our overall quest for health
- eat omega 3 rich fish a minimum of 2 times a week for better facial contours and fullness
- get gorgeous skin fast with this green smoothie
- eat 2 brazil nuts a day for firm clear skin
- eat red peppers every day because they act like botox in their wrinkle fighting abilities!
- dry brush 1 minute a day for glowing, younger looking skin!
Wait! How do I fit all this stuff into my life?
I can just hear you out there saying, “OK Laura, these things are great, but how am I going to remember to get all of these things done? I have to be practical. I have a job/child/husband/facebook addiction to deal with!” Yup, I hear you. This stuff doesn’t just do itself.
You need a plan.
I mentioned, in yesterday’s post about body brushing, how critical it is to have energy-saving routines in your life. Just like President Obama’s routines surrounding his wardrobe, exercise, and sleep patterns, you want to create automated routines for your beauty habits. This will remove the anxiety and daily decision making that drains your energy surrounding actually getting these things done like clockwork each day.
Putting it all together into a routine
- Below is an easy 7-day action plan for natural beauty. This is how you can get all of your natural beauty habits done without fail (click to download the weekly routine for essential nutrition)