Papaya face and body mask for glowing clear skin
Like many people eating a standard-issue diet, I struggled with my skin for many years. Blotchy redness, breakouts, patches of uneven texture, strange bumps under the skin’s surface – you name it, I’ve experienced it, covered it up, stressed over it, and tried hundreds of different drugstore products to try and tame the skin beasts.
So on my radiance journey, I’ve been super thrilled to find so many easy, fast, and really-truly-effective natural beauty solutions that actually deliver stunning, glowing and clear skin.
I love, love, love this easy mask. It turns out that papaya beautifies you in two different ways. The first is when you use it on the inside in the form of a papaya green smoothie for clear skin. The second is when you apply it topically. If you whiz it up and simply leave it on your skin for about 20 mins you avoid all the nasty chemicals that lurk in most store bought beauty products. As another bonus it’s a real steal making this mask using basic kitchen ingredients.
- 1/2 organic papaya, seeds removed
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp organic lemon juice
- Just put everything into a blender and blend for 30 seconds until you have a super smooth gorgeous orange hued paste
- Slather the mask all over your face (or body), avoiding the eye area. Rub it into your skin well like you would with a skin cream
- Let the mask dry for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. When it starts to tingle a bit, you know it’s time to rinse